Demo quixkstats

What is the database size of the quickstarts in the demo

. I normally play with a large db but as you can carry saved game over and this does not affec t adding / removing leage feature. I dont know if the demo db size will be the same. Does anybody know?

What is the database size of the quickstarts in the demo

. I normally play with a large db but as you can carry saved game over and this does not affec t adding / removing leage feature. I dont know if the demo db size will be the same. Does anybody know?

Ive asked the same question a few times, and struggled to get information.

I wondered if they could offer quick starts with large databases so people could carry them on in the proper game

Ive asked the same question a few times, and struggled to get information.

I wondered if they could offer quick starts with large databases so people could carry them on in the proper game

I seriously doubt that, I saw somewhere that Miles said the db for demo are the 'quickstart' which probably mean the smallest db.

The demo's have always been released with only a small db and I think the chances of SI changing this policy is probably less than zero. I personally like to use the demo just to get a feel for new features and then start a new game with a bigger db when the full game is released.

I seriously doubt that, I saw somewhere that Miles said the db for demo are the 'quickstart' which probably mean the smallest db.

A quickstart is essentially a saved game with the smallest db possible. I just wondered if SI could make a larger saved game, but like Trekman said, i doubt they would do it because they dont normally, not because they can't

Archived