Bit confused, can someone explain...

Ok, so I know about adding leagues and stuff. And I know you can continue a demo save, but is it worth it?

I mean, you can't choose a database size in the demo, but if you add leagues when the full game comes out do you get the same effect as using a large database on a fresh game?

Or when you load your (demo) save in the full game will you then be able to choose database size?

Sorry if it is a noob question, but I really don't have a clue.

By the way I'll use the demo mostly for tactical perposes, not especially for playing lots of matches.

Ok, so I know about adding leagues and stuff. And I know you can continue a demo save, but is it worth it?

I mean, you can't choose a database size in the demo, but if you add leagues when the full game comes out do you get the same effect as using a large database on a fresh game?

Or when you load your (demo) save in the full game will you then be able to choose database size?

Sorry if it is a noob question, but I really don't have a clue.

By the way I'll use the demo mostly for tactical perposes, not especially for playing lots of matches.

I don't know, but I think you won't be able to choose DB size later on. My best advice is to try the game in the demo and then begin playing properly when the full game comes out. You should ask this in here FWIW.

Archived