When is player data locked?

Do they lock it pre-season, or is there room for manoeuvre in, say, player stats and ability once the season is underway?

They don't rise stats just because a player plays a good half season there shall more than that jo rise a players stat. But im sure they will adjust stats in patches if they feels the need to doing it.

but just because a player like Ba in Newcastle bags a few goales he dosen't get better stats. He shall perform that way over a periode of time.

The Nottingham Forest researcher confirmed that it was last week sometime. Whether they adjust any attributes based on this season though, I'm not sure.

AFAIK researchers rate player based on the previous season, so this season isn't taken into account.

AFAIK researchers rate player based on the previous season, so this season isn't taken into account.

Rob(Forest Researcher) said it was last week. However, in the data issues forum, I think, I've seen someone from SI, I think, say that a researcher has a chance to rate someone from this season. I think it was Jonathan Parr. That may be the only player though.

I had always assumed that it was the summer transfer deadline - Aug 31 (I thought that I had read that on the forums somewhere). Hoping later so that Alejandro Grimaldo (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alejandro_Grimaldo) from Barcelona's youth system won't be purged from the database. He turned 16 on Sept 20.

I think it will be next year for him, i think the players must be 16 when the season starts in August.

Rob(Forest Researcher) said it was last week. However, in the data issues forum, I think, I've seen someone from SI, I think, say that a researcher has a chance to rate someone from this season. I think it was Jonathan Parr. That may be the only player though.

That's an exception TBH.

I think it will be next year for him, i think the players must be 16 when the season starts in August.

What he said.

Archived