Bit late to report 2011 bugs but hope they've sorted the scouting for 2012

i've had quite a few differrent saves in 2011. what i've noticed is that SOMETIMES if i hire 2-3 decent brazillian scouts, free agent staff come up, and sometimes they dont. annoying is a really good GK coach without a team in brazil, and in my current save he isnt turning up in searches, a full week after i brought in the scouts.

it is. i've had several saves with three good brazilian scouts and sometimes this unemployed GK coach comes up, and sometimes not. the scouts' knowledge isnt changing, it;s the same 3 brazilian scouts every time with the same knowledge (~brazil) every time.

i mean, new game out soon, not the end of the world and i just end up getting another slightly inferior but still 5* coach in. is just strange. a little like amending team instructions in-game and having the opposite: eg. v.rigid is very fluid, and high CF is low CF etc. sure all this will be ironed out in FM12

If his reputation is random it might be just under that required to show up some of the time. It isn't a bug, as you aren't supposed to be able to see everyone in the database unless you search by name / team.

Archived