Has anyone else had to...

..warn the mrs/parents/kids that they are likely not to see you for a good long while ..what with FM coming out ?

and incidently fifa 12 ultimate team, bf3 and yes, i admit it.. minecraft ...

im ashamed to say i have... this isnt respectable behaviour for a 28 year old father of one .. but i dont care dammit... real life can go do one for a while :thup:

Father of two one of which is a new born! Already got her watching me on Fifa 12 and my 4 year old daughter try's to play it so not to bad, Football Manager though when I'm on that it's like the house just ignores me lol!

I train and teach 4 nights a week. Friday and Sat and is my only free time. Well Sunday evenings after training too.

I'll squeeze in about 1 hour a night and the about 50 hours every weekend lol. Bring it on.

My better half is buying herself a copy so we can continue our weekend routine of getting drunk and playing FM with some comedy films....good times. I wont be telling my boss the game is out as im planning a few days on the sick to get a game going :)

My better half is buying herself a copy so we can continue our weekend routine of getting drunk and playing FM with some comedy films....good times. I wont be telling my boss the game is out as im planning a few days on the sick to get a game going :)

Lucky you that your partner plays. My gf did try once, FM08 I think, but she got too upset when she lost a game she felt she should have won. Now she just puts up with me playing it :)

2 days off work, Friday 21st and Saturday 22nd, followed by a week off after a sunday shift. Sounds like a normal routine once FM is released.

My missus is pregnant which means she very tired and has alot of aches so que plenty of nice hot baths and early nights = extra FM time.

Married, 39 with 2 kids.

Imagine my happiness when I eventually realised my wife's weekend away at a Fitness Fiesta thingy (it's been booked for weeks, doh) coincided with me having a day off to get the kids to/from school etc. and FM being released.

I think that makes 9-3 fm time, then 3.45 onwards till sleep, oh I have promised to feed the kids and put them to bed as well, you can see why I was such a catch back in the day!

Archived