How to generate consistent revenue?

I used FMRTE in my cheat save game to gain billions of cash in my club's balance, but I don't want to have to use FMRTE every time I sign a new player to regain the money I spent. Is there any way to use the editor so I don't have to use FMRTE again like raising season ticket prices (worked in FM 2008 and helped me gain billions every month)?

Football Manager Real Time Editor.

Basically you use it whilst the game is open to change aspects of your current save, anything from healing an injured player to increasing your stadiums size and/or fan base, adding money to your bank account etc etc etc

Also allows you to see hidden attributes of players and their PA/CA figures. A lot of players use it for this purpose only, and dont ever actually mess with the game in the sense of changing things.

Some people use it to 'cheat', and some people use it to make adjustments to the game where they believe SI have limited their progress somewhat. For example taking a small club from the lower leagues to the top but still only getting attendances of 5,000.

What is that supposed to do? And why should I give other clubs in the league the same setting?
¨

Because then they will have money to buy players from you, giving you even more money. A sugar daddy just pumps money into the club all the time, just like you want.

Archived