Few critical tender points fm2011

I can not do anything but notes regretfully That this game is going to make it drift to Appear Because make you a nice variety of events to happen to Which Seem to Prevent you from Made Especially with raised easily to win.

I will explain:

I have taken in Russia CSKA Moscow without market active for first session of season taking a simple module and setting 4-4-2 under preparation match how others module for training a 4-5-1 and 4-1-4-1. I start making won all around tenof friendlies, until the begin of league and I won the fifteen-day all of them with easy and little trouble.

The problem arises when Football Manager decide to in fact kid yourself with so many number of victory and then I does No arrive the period deliberately because they you see him already as the match begins.

I am an maniacal therefore I can't giving me peace if missing to victory or the losses are unmerited, and any taken place in line.

You may say it is normal that happen But I tell: No! then better than did not will win 10 15 match a row and the had suffered damned games, but everything must be logical and play in my opinion can not forcibly directing certain games just for you will not have to win all, but at least understand what you do 'is the error that you do, do not you pull the door 2 times and win even if they bomb

then I also observed that if you start good in Russia, maybe in Europe enough little for reversing the trend. and from morals in differentiate between Russia and Europe it known is not know you when you play league and cup fine, then go to europe and morale seems different suffered with more risk of a fool

then I must also explain what good is set on pressing and pressing opponents team because there's to be confused, as they should so say what are the risks of forcing a player on the weak foot. You know many times I touched the directions on the opponent a little 'just in random games ste hairy, sometimes it is served, other is the situation worse, but then why in the previous 15 games without touching ste signs win?

this situation than the lack of movement off the ball and the ball to be decided at a table in the pre-match, plus a thin market and questionable management plan makes the game short-lived release for people like me, is not think I'm the only idiot in that the world thinks, not take it as a criticism but I really try to put myself in the game as a reason to go crazy but the risk is high, if it sprouts his game then we play i'm doing, if we dream of doing real coaches and take in the ass for unknown reasons??

please make this topic a hotbed of discussion because they I absolutely need to hear opinions before you feel bad, the game after the patch has become even more boring than before, 11.2 in the victory was easy, but now it's scabby and I specifically I know.

I do not think it's my fault, because the game goes in this direction, of course it's hard to believe a purpose to make you lose you will not have to win all

if you really wanted to go to the difficult then it should make you sweat immediately and take suffered to think about what are the weaknesses of your team, is not you mark-ass to stop you just for the sake of winning, but does not tell him sigames anyone?

I believe that even a fanboy can admit it because they you do is not no sin to me is not well placed block you, every game has to be theoretically open but so overdone, win them all to win from the dropper.

More to follow every aspect of the game I do not know what to do, unfortunately, the tactics can not be done 200 times during each action and how you can figure out what to wear, what to do to cement the game stopping when you want to punish after a good run?

Maybe the players are tired of the usual comments? I'm satisfied? And 'the fault of too much praise in the post game?

And 'good charging opponent who blame the coach his team against me?

And 'fault that I have to change every mind and every screaming from the bench every 5 minutes of play?

I have to look at each value of my opponents and their defenders, midfielders to stop their game?

And 'the fault of the players' personalities?

I have about 25 players to CSKA maximum, of which 4 or 5 irreplaceable, I think if I put the reserves calerei of return is not it? for the module that uses a few midfielders I medianacci and more inventive.

then do not say that slips can not happen, but why not have a well?

Give the guy a break, at least he has tried to post in a language he doesn't speak.

From what I can gather the problem appears to be those inexplicable changes in form that see your previously unstoppable side being unable to buy a win for a long run of games & that it is usually a result of the AI being able to work out a perfect counter for your previously unbeatable formation.

If this is the case then I sympathise with the OP as I do feel that this does happen in the game & it happens with a lot more ease than real life, particularly when you are using a tactic that is designed to have numerous points of attack, If I was simply playing long balls to one winger for crosses to my lump of a striker I would understand how & why AI managers to learn to counter this but if I a create a flowing style with the players to match it should be much harder to counter than it appears to be.

Marxel, I assume you are Russian? Your English is very good compared to the Russian of most of the Posters so please do not be dismayed by the ignorance of some.

You raise a number of points, some I do not have an answer for but I will pick one point to try to help:

Show player onto which foot:

I have learnt more about this as the year has progressed, always consider the following. Which foot is not just a case of show to weaker foot. eg If I play against a 451 formation with an excellent left footed left winger, however the opposition striker is not good in the air and not especially fast, he likes the ball to feet (the scouting report detailed this). Logically you would show the winger to his weaker foot (right) but this will mean he cuts inside, and from the inside forward position he could supply passes that the SC would actually want so this would be a bad thing. Better to show him left on his stronger foot, that way he may provide excellent deliveries from the by line BUT the SC will not be able to take advantage as the central defenders will have the advantage over him. All of this is arguable but as a single observation is worth considering.

A scouting report that detailed all the advantages & disadvantages of such actions would indeed be helpful but in this case it is relatively logical so I am happy with just the scouting report info - although I only learnt this some months after the FM11 release date. Much better would be an SI forum that takes every possible scouting report suggestion and advises the possible solutions with strengths & weaknesses of the corresponding action. The forum contains the thought power - it has just not been well enough pooled in the past.

I can not do anything but notes regretfully That this game is going to make it drift to Appear Because make you a nice variety of events to happen to Which Seem to Prevent you from Made Especially with raised easily to win.

I will explain:

I have taken in Russia CSKA Moscow without market active for first session of season taking a simple module and setting 4-4-2 under preparation match how others module for training a 4-5-1 and 4-1-4-1. I start making won all around tenof friendlies, until the begin of league and I won the fifteen-day all of them with easy and little trouble.

The problem arises when Football Manager decide to in fact kid yourself with so many number of victory and then I does No arrive the period deliberately because they you see him already as the match begins.

I am an maniacal therefore I can't giving me peace if missing to victory or the losses are unmerited, and any taken place in line.

You may say it is normal that happen But I tell: No! then better than did not will win 10 15 match a row and the had suffered damned games, but everything must be logical and play in my opinion can not forcibly directing certain games just for you will not have to win all, but at least understand what you do 'is the error that you do, do not you pull the door 2 times and win even if they bomb

then I also observed that if you start good in Russia, maybe in Europe enough little for reversing the trend. and from morals in differentiate between Russia and Europe it known is not know you when you play league and cup fine, then go to europe and morale seems different suffered with more risk of a fool

then I must also explain what good is set on pressing and pressing opponents team because there's to be confused, as they should so say what are the risks of forcing a player on the weak foot. You know many times I touched the directions on the opponent a little 'just in random games ste hairy, sometimes it is served, other is the situation worse, but then why in the previous 15 games without touching ste signs win?

this situation than the lack of movement off the ball and the ball to be decided at a table in the pre-match, plus a thin market and questionable management plan makes the game short-lived release for people like me, is not think I'm the only idiot in that the world thinks, not take it as a criticism but I really try to put myself in the game as a reason to go crazy but the risk is high, if it sprouts his game then we play i'm doing, if we dream of doing real coaches and take in the ass for unknown reasons??

please make this topic a hotbed of discussion because they I absolutely need to hear opinions before you feel bad, the game after the patch has become even more boring than before, 11.2 in the victory was easy, but now it's scabby and I specifically I know.

I do not think it's my fault, because the game goes in this direction, of course it's hard to believe a purpose to make you lose you will not have to win all

if you really wanted to go to the difficult then it should make you sweat immediately and take suffered to think about what are the weaknesses of your team, is not you mark-ass to stop you just for the sake of winning, but does not tell him sigames anyone?

I believe that even a fanboy can admit it because they you do is not no sin to me is not well placed block you, every game has to be theoretically open but so overdone, win them all to win from the dropper.

More to follow every aspect of the game I do not know what to do, unfortunately, the tactics can not be done 200 times during each action and how you can figure out what to wear, what to do to cement the game stopping when you want to punish after a good run?

Maybe the players are tired of the usual comments? I'm satisfied? And 'the fault of too much praise in the post game?

And 'good charging opponent who blame the coach his team against me?

And 'fault that I have to change every mind and every screaming from the bench every 5 minutes of play?

I have to look at each value of my opponents and their defenders, midfielders to stop their game?

And 'the fault of the players' personalities?

I have about 25 players to CSKA maximum, of which 4 or 5 irreplaceable, I think if I put the reserves calerei of return is not it? for the module that uses a few midfielders I medianacci and more inventive.

then do not say that slips can not happen, but why not have a well?

Dont worry about the people who cant understand its not your native language. We arent all like that.

Archived