Am I the only one on an FMRTE save game?

I keep track of where the editors are should they be needed (had bugs like where Jo got permanently stuck with the Brazil team on FM07 and Rooneys permanent suspension from England) but largely I don't find them necessary, the scouts find players easily enough and after a few years the AI is no challenge anyway.

I use fmrte all the time, mostly to avert terrible managerial appointments, giving teams decent players for once, giving teams better youth products, coaches, and so on. Essentially to help the AI along. God knows it needs all the help it can get.

FMRTE is a great tool that vastly improves the game. It's like being God of FM-verse :D

My original save has had alot of editing with FMRTE due to the "Must be stopped!" morale problem. This caused an inform striker that doesnt have any handle pressure probs to become stuck at very poor morale if he dont score in every game. Got so anoying I had to edit him back to superb, just to se it fall to poor if he didnt score, then go to very poor if he fails to score again. Kater though I did buy a 27 year old Wilshere for £19mil and edited him to a 175 player as I felt he was underrated in the save game at 150 ca and pa.

i only ever use fmrte as a way of adusting a few things to mirror real life and only right at the start of my save.. it then gets shut down and not used again...

the adjustments tend to be little things like today i adjusted nathan chalobah's PA and stats to mirror a few articles i read about the kid and his potential..

also michael Ngoo's (of liverpool) stats as in game he has like pace and acceleration of a 50ton tank.. when in reality he's known to be quick off the mark etc

i only ever use fmrte as a way of adusting a few things to mirror real life and only right at the start of my save.. it then gets shut down and not used again...

the adjustments tend to be little things like today i adjusted nathan chalobah's PA and stats to mirror a few articles i read about the kid and his potential..

also michael Ngoo's (of liverpool) stats as in game he has like pace and acceleration of a 50ton tank.. when in reality he's known to be quick off the mark etc

Similar to this. There are a few players I always go for that need a bit of tweaking. All done before I hit 'Continue' for the first time. I've also used it in the past to change skin + hair color for the 3d matches.

I'll have saves where I don't touch it. Then I'll have ones in which I'll use it a lot. One of my saves at the moment I've used it a lot as I like occasionally experimenting with the game engine and how the whole things works. For example, one thing I did, was take over a lower league club, give them a bunch of youngsters with CA around the 60's, but high PA, and wanted to see how quickly they'd be able to progress as players, and also up the leagues. I took charge of the club to make sure they weren't sold off and holidayed most of it other than transfer windows, and gave them enough money and altered stats so that the board wouldn't sell them from under me. They went from League 2 to Champions of England and CL winners in 6 years. (I managed them properly in the prem). However I know this doesn't really mean anything as I've not worked for it at all.

However, on the same save I've left them and gone abroad to a team I didn't touch at all, and the players I've signed since haven't had any connection with my old club or players. So I'm playing a clean game with them, in the world created by my old teams dominance(buggers beat me in the champs league final!).

Don't think there's anything wrong with that either. Do have a wholly clean save with Liverpool going too.

I use it to take a look at the chairman's stats during the game. Things like knowing how ambitious he is, how patient he can be, his buying of players, etc are good to know and help me decide if I should manage the team for him.

Other than that I also use it to find out what clubs have sugar daddy's. My game is now 2019..its FM10 too and recently I have seen West Brom, Toulouse and Lokomotiv Moscow being bought by young, rich owners. I wouldnt have known these if it wasnt for the search filter in FMRTE.

Archived