FM 2012 Demo!! I wonder when.

as the title says i wonder when.

going by previous releases it has usually between 2-3 weeks before games released.

and as today is 3 weeks till release date i wonder if we might the demo to play over the weekend.

as i have also noticed no blog from Miles yet and they usually stop around demo release time

It wont be today......they're all too busy playing fifa ;)

I haven't purchased FIFA yet but from what I've heard there is no online 2 player!!!

If this is the case because i only really ever play 2 player online with my mate i'll be jumping over to PES.

I haven't purchased FIFA yet but from what I've heard there is no online 2 player!!!

If this is the case because i only really play 2 player online with my mate i'll be jumping over to PES

Yes there is ive just been playing my mate on ps3, why would they take this out anyway ???

because when the game is going gold, they'll announce demo, and as Miles has said in this weeks, they will announce demo only 1-2 days before.

Just because they've not put the demo up for download, it does not mean that it's not gone gold.

Actually, the demo uses the gold code, so it would most likely be announced a few days after code goes gold, not before.

of course. last year the announcement was on monday, but as Miles wrote on the blog, the game became gold on saturday.

and i think that this topic will be close in few minutes. if it won't happen in next 1-2 hours, i will have finger crossed for an announcement as soon as possible

Archived