PDA

View Full Version : Can someone clear up something about training

SupahDonkeh
30-09-2011, 13:01
When you select what coaches to train what, does the number of coaches training matter, or is it all about the rating?
So is it better to have a few people training 3 stars or one guy training 4 and a half stars?

NUFCAlex
30-09-2011, 15:21
1 guy with 4 and a half. Then if the workload is too high you can add another coach with a lesser rating to help out but the quality of training will stay the same as the highest coaches rating

Kenco
30-09-2011, 15:27
As said above, one guy on 4.5 stars is better, but it helps to have additional coaches to lighten the workload. I like to have one very good coach assigned to each category (minimum 4 stars) and then I have a couple of other coaches who are not very good (usually ex players who I can't bear to let go of) doing 2 or 3 assignments each, just to support the main guy. This ensures that all the categories are on a light workload.

Chalky1989
30-09-2011, 16:21
1 guy on 4 stars is better than 2 on 3 stars.

Ideally I usually like to get one coach per training area, then have my Assistant Manager help out on all of them. So I have expertise in each area and also manpower.

Might not make any actual difference but I like to make him feel useful

stevie_G_32201
02-10-2011, 11:07
get a good coach for the rating, and then lower wage coaches for the workload.

Huney Munster
04-10-2011, 13:54
Also good to checked who is training what in your youth squad by accessing training on youth tab. I totaly forgot about this until recently. Never really matter to my side though, as all my youth players were poor and all my coaches were on light work load.