Home and Away form

In my first season as Liverpool manager i played mostly a 4-2-3-1 but towards the end of the season i started using a 4-4-2 due to lack of home goals..

In terms of my overall home form i finished way down in 12th place but my away form was superb and for most of the season i was top of the chart.

I finished 20 points behind Utd Nothing different there ;).. at least i managed to beat them both home and away. i finished the season in 6th place behind all the usual suspects..

Season 2 half way gone i find my self in similer situation, my away form is that of any champions but my home form is rubbish to be fair struggling to score goals..

the majority of my home games are played with an attacking outlook due to beeing favorutes..

id like to know if any others have experianced similer problems and what you did to change your luck around..?

Try and lower your mentallity for home games as most weaker teams will play counter against you if you are focussed on being too attacking against them when playing at home. use a deeper defensive line at home also if leaking goals against lesser opposition.

Archived