The ability to advise when a player chooses not to take nationality

IMT

So, I am manager of Norwich and England, my Norwich squad is world class, my England one appauling due to the complete lack of good English regens in my game. I have a German left back who has just completed the qualifying period to gain UK citizenship. He however see's no benefit, now he is getting nowhere near the German squad (for obvious reasons, and I haven't done what can't be talked about on here), but would walk into my England side as star player.

I would like the option to be able to talk to him, to convince him to choose to play for England, now after the conversation he may not want to play for a foreign side, but I would like to see the option of trying to twist his ear about it.

So, I am manager of Norwich and England, my Norwich squad is world class, my England one appauling due to the complete lack of good English regens in my game. I have a German left back who has just completed the qualifying period to gain UK citizenship. He however see's no benefit, now he is getting nowhere near the German squad (for obvious reasons, and I haven't done what can't be talked about on here), but would walk into my England side as star player.

I would like the option to be able to talk to him, to convince him to choose to play for England, now after the conversation he may not want to play for a foreign side, but I would like to see the option of trying to twist his ear about it.

I do think this would be a good idea. Being able to tell the player that you would pick him for the national side, or something along those lines.

It is also pretty common thing to occur in real life among medium (such as all African sides) and small (such as Caribbean sides) nations to appeal to people who are elligible for nationality but born in nations like England or France to play for their sides.

Would add a bit more depth to international management although I think it would mostly be of use in smaller nations than the England situation mentioned here.

Archived