why so hard to be a legend or Icon in your team?

rudboy

I manage Arsenal for 15 years won 8 premiership, 5 champions league and I'm only a favourite?? come one I should be more then that?

ok who made it to icon or legend in his team?

**you can find this in the information on your team. where you have favourite personnel 7 players

After 17 years in charge, I'm a legend for Peterborough with 2 European Cups, 3 Premier Leagues, 1 EURO Cup, 3 FA Cups and 6 Leagues Cups. Plus a few promotions along the way.

"A major contributing factor has been the amazing increase in stature the club has experienced since you took charge" is my message in the confidence screen.

Perhaps Arsenal just believe you're doing what is expected.

It took me just 7 seasons to become a Liverpool legend, but I find it annoying that players can become favoured personnel, icons or legends in no time at all. One half decent season can get them on the list, which is pretty unrealistic.

7 of my players have joined me on the legends list since I started this save.

"A major contributing factor has been the amazing increase in stature the club has experienced since you took charge" is my message in the confidence screen.

Perhaps Arsenal just believe you're doing what is expected.

I also have this message in my confidence screen!

At the moment this are the legends at Benfica:

-Eusébio

-Rui Costa

-Pedro Domingos (that's me)

-Luisão (forme players, current in my staff as coach)

-Franco Jara (player in the club, age 34, 14 season with Benfica shirt)

-Pato (player in the club, age 33, 12 season with Benfica shirt)

-Ahmed Hammouche (Regen) (player in the club, captain, age 29, 12 season with Benfica shirt)

-Victor Djibilov (Regen) (player in the club, age 29, 12 season with Benfica shirt)

-Yaya Sanogo (player in the club, age 30, 10 season with benfica shirt)

-Murphy Moke (Regen) (player in the club, age 25, 9 season with benfica shirt)

-

sin the real world Wenger won less than I have and we did same length and his a legend.

but yeah i guess if you take a a small team and build it to stardom it will happen

so this mean if you go for Barca or R.madrid you'll never make it unless you do 30 years and won all competion in the row! that's too much

i think after you won 3 major trophy you should be icon and after 5 major trophy a legend

Yep, in Fm 10 with oxford i took them over 1/4 of the way into the season when they were about 16th in the BSP, got them promoted that season, mid table in my next season in League 2, then back to back promotions to the championship... so that is 3 promotions in 4 seasons...Not even favoured personal!!! :/

That was the main reason i took the roma job the summer after i got them into the championship... they got relegated back to League 1 without me!!

I made it to 'favoured personell' at Palace after winning the FA Cup and Bolton after winning the League Cup, nothing yet with Spurs despite an FA Cup win and a Champions League final appearance. I suppose it's all dependant upon club stature/reputation and what's expected of you but I do believe it's flawed.

Archived