Harsh :(

Well after finishing my 1st full season as Hereford expected to finish 12th we get into the play off's but lose in the final to Exter. Sad times.

But happy enough as I am building for the future thinking I can make a great team, win League 2 and then have a hope of staying in League 1. But cause I can't get any money from the board a lot of my players contracts expired, and obviously all the loan players are gone back to their clubs. So for the 1st friendly of the new season this is my 1st team

2lo5ev5.png

The way the players are picked is how I started the Play Off Final. So I have no goalkeepers, and my starting midfield is gone. Its gonna be a tough slog now with extra pressure as well.

Anyway that's my little rant out of the way :D. Any of you have similar?

Ouch. That's going to be a tough start for you. Hopefully you can bolster your squad with plenty of free transfers though. I've had this problem before when I've managed a non professional club (because you can't sign contracts, a lot of the players just leave or get poached), but I've never seen this with a pro team before. Were your players asking for too much money?

Anyhow, scour the freebies and don't forget to arrange some friendlies against big teams to bring in some much needed funds.

Yeah all the players were asking for too much and the Board wouldn't increase my transfer or wage budget so was stuck in no mans land. Have no one to sell to make up funds so am going to have to trawl the free transfers and hope that their is good enough players that will accept no money :D

Archived