So October the 21st...

Just a random one, whats everyones plans then? I've standardly booked the day off and the following Monday to really get stuck into FM12. Anyone else?

Mine will go somthing along the lines of;

Thursday 20th - after work grab munchies and several cans of relentless.

Sit and watch the clock get to about 10:30PM, stare at steam until i see *POP* Football manager is now unlocked...

Tell my friends and family I shall see them about Xmas time.

Funny thing is my G/F thinks ive taken the days off because im taking her for a long weekend somewhere, she thinks im only joking when ive told her that the days are for FM12, oh the look on her face when im asking her if I should be Wolves or her hometown team of Stockport... "yeah but there Blue Square now, they need to be restored back to there glory days baby..." LOL

So whats your lots plans, I know theres some real hardcore out there, and some more casual, but just interessted in what everyone else is going to be doing when im buzzing my nuts off from too many relentless... OH and getting "THAT" look from the mrs...

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just a random one, whats everyones plans then? I've standardly booked the day off and the following Monday to really get stuck into FM12. Anyone else?

Mine will go somthing along the lines of;

Thursday 20th - after work grab munchies and several cans of relentless.

Sit and watch the clock get to about 10:30PM, stare at steam until i see *POP* Football manager is now unlocked...

Tell my friends and family I shall see them about Xmas time.

Funny thing is my G/F thinks ive taken the days off because im taking her for a long weekend somewhere, she thinks im only joking when ive told her that the days are for FM12, oh the look on her face when im asking her if I should be Wolves or her hometown team of Stockport... "yeah but there Blue Square now, they need to be restored back to there glory days baby..." LOL

So whats your lots plans, I know theres some real hardcore out there, and some more casual, but just interessted in what everyone else is going to be doing when im buzzing my nuts off from too many relentless... OH and getting "THAT" look from the mrs...

Great post

Personally I will be offering a small prayer to the Gods of the Postman.

i saw a man in asda today and no lie he had a trolly FULL of red bull 4 packs. He must be getting ready for it already :D

That'll be a cornershop owner stocking up - seriously. When the big deals like that are on, most of it goes to small shop owners.

Going to be working, start hopefully this Friday and as I'm already taking next Friday off it would be a bit crappy to take off another so close. Only 5 mins away though so I might pop home at lunch to see if it's arrived. If it has, I'll install it so it's ready for when I get in after work.

Going to be working, start hopefully this Friday and as I'm already taking next Friday off it would be a bit crappy to take off another so close. Only 5 mins away though so I might pop home at lunch to see if it's arrived. If it has, I'll install it so it's ready for when I get in after work.

Nice. You should just tell them straight, as soon as I said to my boss at work what the days were for, this other dude that works with me was like "I NEED THOSE DAYS OFF TOO" LOL, the 3rd guy that works with us is pi55ed off, as he has to cover me and the other guy. Were thinking of posting screenies all day long to his Facebook

im working on Friday then staying at my GF's as shes flying to India for work on the Saturday for three weeks, then ive got a weeks half term to play it, before back at work, joys of working in a school eh? :D

Now this is the real player. Send girlfriend in another country, so he could play some FM. :cool::D

Nice. You should just tell them straight, as soon as I said to my boss at work what the days were for, this other dude that works with me was like "I NEED THOSE DAYS OFF TOO" LOL, the 3rd guy that works with us is pi55ed off, as he has to cover me and the other guy. Were thinking of posting screenies all day long to his Facebook

Doubt that'll go down too well :lol: Don't think they'll be too pleased when I say I'm taking next Friday off to go and sit in a pub/outside the O2 Islington all day so I can be on the barrier at a gig :D

Got a 2 day Advanced Microsoft Access course on the 20th & 21st October! Hopefully will be able to pre-load from Stream a week before and then download the other 1% when I get home Friday night. That train journey back from Liverpool Street home is going to feel like an eternity :)

Archived