Ability to become two-footed

Is it possible for a player to learn how to use his weaker foot? Say can a player with Right-Only ever become a Cristiano Ronaldo type player?

Very hard, but playing them on the opposite side of their foot i.e. playing right-footed player on the left side might help their weaker foot become stronger.

Funny i was just thinking about this too. Should at least be able to upgrade from weak to reasonable. It would cost a fair bit of PA so not somthing to use all the time.

Not sure how much this happens IRL but I think it would be a fairly common occurance, especialy with youngsters.

Funny i was just thinking about this too. Should at least be able to upgrade from weak to reasonable. It would cost a fair bit of PA so not somthing to use all the time.

Not sure how much this happens IRL but I think it would be a fairly common occurance, especialy with youngsters.

Best example would be George Best. He only started using his left foot in training after Boby Charlton injured his right foot and had to use only his left. After seeing how good Bobby had become with his left foot, he decided to put a lot of extra effort into making himself 2 footed.

This would be a handy thing to have in the game. It should come with an age limit though.

Nice football knowledge there Menion :)

Only real life examples I had were in basketball where players would work on thier weaker hand.

I think an age limit may not realy be necessary as it would be kind of pointless to train an older player to use his weaker foot, It would take too long and the ability cost would be too high. Still the option would be there if you want to take it ;)

Archived