Mind Games

Does any one else think that there is too much emphasis on the media side of FM. After some experiments it seems that if you get the interview wrong you can go onto get beat heavily. In real life footballers surely don't pay too much attentino to the press confrences.

i understand what the OP is saying though. If AVB came out and said, were going to beat Swansea convincingly, you wouldnt get Peter Czech - "looks unmotivated"

At Wolves Mick Mccarthy often speaks his mind, but the Wolves team still turn up and fly around the park. He even said he gets along with Alex Mcleish, and I doubt any of the players were "concerned that the manager is praising other clubs"

For me its just a case of click the neutral option and wait for the usual "cagey press conference" headline.

It does annoy me though when a press conference is called and my new 18 year old is asked about "are you building for the future", damn skippy im building for the future, im not going to have him here until he's 19 and then tell him he's past it am i? Then the player throws a hissy fit about it, and straight out the gate you have an unhappy new signing.

BUT saying that, lets see what FM12 brings...

Archived