No one seems to bid for your players like they used to?

I remember the first football manager game, i sold carlos tevez for 91million, the new games ive found the ai doesnt seem to do this, and they never activate the mininum release clause in contracts. I think these issues are more inportant than making sure the australian league is realistic, or the turkish league has the play offs in. Who cares? Make the game more realistic when it comes to transfers first.

Are you being serious? football manager isn't just played in England, i think any Australians or Turkish players would find the rules of their leagues being correct a pretty crucial point. you would like the transfers to be more realistic? how many players have you seen sold for £91 million recently?

the EPL la liga and to a push seria A are the only leagues most people are interested in. australian leagues. please. 91million was my highest every player sold, i find the new edtions the highest u can sell a player for is 25-30 mill max. and why doesnt the the AI ever activate the minimum release clause in contracts?

the EPL la liga and to a push seria A are the only leagues most people are interested in. australian leagues. please. 91million was my highest every player sold, i find the new edtions the highest u can sell a player for is 25-30 mill max. and why doesnt the the AI ever activate the minimum release clause in contracts?

Who are you to judge what most people are interested in? I know plenty of people who play in Asia and South America, and yes, Australia too. I'd suggest they'd be pretty hacked off if their league of choice wasn't accurate.

No problems with your point about transfers, however. Not that it ever effects me in the lower leagues!

If you've got the system for it, an "around the world" career is an incredible game. Football is a global game, and if FM only concentrated on the "main leagues" they'd isolate quite a fair chunk of their customers. It's all about how we as FM'rs want to play our game, and whilst I do agree with your point about release clauses not being activated, it shouldn't be done at the expense of the "other" leagues.

Why don't you start a career in Denmark or something? It seems like so much of the game is passing you by...

We'll there the most watched leagues in the world so go figure. Asia leagues, haha. WOW. i think id rather manage a womens team.

Quick everyone, cancel 90% of the films ever made, dispense with indie bands, leave those informative documentaries in the can, if it's not popular with the majority of the world then it's worthless.

*rolls eyes and stops poking the troll*

I believe you can...with the right players, few bids for Fabregas in the mould of 70mln

GuruBoddahNews_Inbox-2.png

GuruBoddahNews_Inbox.png

Mate, do you really think that making the right league rules for certain nations will make the transfer system any worse? Oh and by the way, no-one would pay £91 mil for Tevez in real life, I hope you don't expect the game to make it that easy for you.

That transfer was when he played in south america, so yes that was possible

This kid is a chump of course, however he is right, transfers have got a bit boring. This is a game, can't be THAT realistic so we should get bids for our players just to liven stuff up. Don't know if I've EVER sold anyone on this game without offering them out.

the EPL la liga and to a push seria A are the only leagues most people are interested in.

I'm currently managing in Russian, before that I have had goes in Germany, Scotland, Northern Ireland, Wales & Brazil. In FM12 I have only managed in England for just under 3 seasons & that was in League 1.

Oh & what is so realistic about a £91m transfer deal?

This kid is a chump of course

He's 27!! How can someone of that age be so insular & ignorant of the world outside the UK?

I remember the first football manager game, i sold carlos tevez for 91million, the new games ive found the ai doesnt seem to do this, and they never activate the mininum release clause in contracts. I think these issues are more inportant than making sure the australian league is realistic, or the turkish league has the play offs in. Who cares? Make the game more realistic when it comes to transfers first.

You must be an ignorant person

I am Turkish and I do care about the Turkish League play offs.

If you have enough money, you can purchase SIGAMES and tell them everything you want.

Otherwise what you are talking about here is not feedback at all.

Troll? why am i a troll? the more realistic the transfer aspect of the game is the better. "i've played in the english leagues for 3 seasons now but in the lower leagues......wow. abet thats wonderbur! I LOVE THIS GAME BUT IT MUST GET MORE RELISTIC IN THE TRANSFERS.

The lack of big movement in the transfer market currently is completely realistic, the world is in economic crisis and clubs everywhere are having to tighten their purse strings. Loan deals and bargain buys are becoming more and more common in the real footballing world and the days of the likes of the C. Ronaldo to Madrid deal happening are fast becoming a thing of the past.

the current real world record transfer is £80 million and in the middle of global economic uncertainty your demanding that SI ignore an entire section of it's game (and fan base) just so they can 'fix' one aspect of the game that you are wrongly claiming to be broken or unrealistic due to the fact that players don't get sold in the game for £90 million+.

Sorry to say it but I'm afraid you might be waiting a very long time to get your wish.

We'll there the most watched leagues in the world so go figure. Asia leagues, haha. WOW. i think id rather manage a womens team.

australian do play this game its a worls wide game so they care about there leaguer and as someone said tranfers over 50 million are rare 27 million ect is the kinda money we see going about for players in real life.

Archived