Will there be an option to install FM files in a different location.

I don't mean the installed game files, as I am well aware that depending on where you have Steam installed depends on where the game files are installed. I mean the data files, the pictures, the skins etc.

I have a very small and very packed C drive installed and a whacking great 500gig external drive, I downloaded the Mega Facepack for FM11 but due to it's size I couldn't utilise it as I hadn't enough room to un-pack it.

Is it possible, or will it be in future editions, to install the data folders away from my main HD?

I don't mean the installed game files, as I am well aware that depending on where you have Steam installed depends on where the game files are installed. I mean the data files, the pictures, the skins etc.

I have a very small and very packed C drive installed and a whacking great 500gig external drive, I downloaded the Mega Facepack for FM11 but due to it's size I couldn't utilise it as I hadn't enough room to un-pack it.

Is it possible, or will it be in future editions, to install the data folders away from my main HD?

There already is :) ... you can select it in the Preferences screen.

I currently have my data directory on my E-drive.

Archived