Fm 2012 wonderkids

what about the u17 mexican team that won the world cup?

the brazil and germany teams as well at that age must have great prospects, adryan?

there was a lot of youth tournaments thru the summer and a whole host of players must have been noticed?

Not sure whether this is in the right place, I'm pretty sure it would be better off in the General Discussion thread but, we'll leave that to a mod :D

Anyway, here would be my selected few for a Wonderkid title;

Jack Wilshere - Arsenal

Mario Götze - Dortmund

Eden Hazard - LOSC Lille

Neymar - Santos

Thiago Alcantara - Barcelona

Those were just off the top of my head and, in my opinion, they're justified. There were a few that I was going to chuck in there too but, I knew I'm not too sure; It's open to debate.

:thup:

is there anyway to see lists for fm12 or when do you think they will be avaiable?

also sorry if this is thw wronmg place to look or post about it, could you tell me the correct place please?

Lists of the wonderkids in FM12? Well, I doubt that SI will release or announce who they are. But, after the game does come out or the demo, I'm sure some people will compile a list of these wonderkids & put it up on here or somewhere else :thup:

I'd just leave it to a moderator; I'm pretty sure one of them will move this somewhere :D

You English/Scottish/Irish/Welsh people over rate your "talent".

Barkley is NOT a wonderkid yet! He clearly has a lot of potential, but hasn't played enough at the highest level. Maybe a -8 or -9 in Fm 12 but a no way is he a wonderkid just yet.

But in FM 13, very possible.

Is wonderkid only kids with -10 PA?

Archived