Really?

Si-Fi

This is just silly. Pep Guardiola's just been sacked for getting knocked out of the world cup in the 1st knockout round. They've immediately approached me to replace him but I'm still in the World cup with England. I was planning to quit England after these finals and focus on my club career so I'm not interested in joining but what if I were? Do they really expect me to just leave, mid-tournament and join a team that's already been knocked out?

th_notfair.png

This doesn't surprise me, international management gets worse with each version, at least Pep actually got knocked out of the World cup before getting sacked,. In the save I've just quit David Moyes was sacked by Scotland after 6 years which saw him reach a Euro final & semi-final but apparently losing 3 friendlies in a row after securing another Euro qualification in a group that included Germany & Portugal was cause for dismissal. To make matters worse they replaced him with Craig Levein who failed to win a match in his first spell as manager & he his current record reads something like 1-4-2.

This doesn't surprise me, international management gets worse with each version, at least Pep actually got knocked out of the World cup before getting sacked,. In the save I've just quit David Moyes was sacked by Scotland after 6 years which saw him reach a Euro final & semi-final but apparently losing 3 friendlies in a row after securing another Euro qualification in a group that included Germany & Portugal was cause for dismissal. To make matters worse they replaced him with Craig Levein who failed to win a match in his first spell as manager & he his current record reads something like 1-4-2.

Wow, so it does get worse. SI need to spend some time on this aspect of the game. I can't imagine going thought 6 or so seasons as a purely international manager. It's just so terrible when compared to the club level game. Sure, the national level will probably never be any where near as interesting as the club scene but they gotta, at least, make it worth the effort.

Archived