Injuries

I'm posting this in the general section because I'm not only having problems in the match engine, but also with players getting hurt in training or on international duty...the injury frequency and severity seems way too high. I stopped playing my Arsenal game because in some positions I was down to youth scrub players just trying to field somebody who was in the right position. I've played three saves now (with Aston Villa, Arsenal, and Manchester City) and in all three, I could not keep my best players on the pitch. It seems like I average at least one bad injury per game. My Man City squad is down to ONE striker (a youth player!) and my back line is falling apart. Is there a setting I can change to decrease injury frequency?

My training workload is medium, and I rarely allow players to get to the mid-60% range on condition in a match. But now, I find myself not able to make substitutions for tactical reasons, because I am too afraid I'll need them to sub in for injured players at some point in the game. For me this is ruining the whole experience -- I can't realistically make a title challenge with all my best players hurt all the time. What can I do? Anybody else had this problem?

After 6 games, I have:

Carlos Tevez out.

Edin Dzeko out.

David Silva out.

Eden Hazard out.

Adam Johnson out.

Aleksandr Kolarov out.

Pablo Zabaleta out.

I've also had game-ending injuries to Gervinho, Kompany, and two young defensive prospects. I haven't finished a single Premier League game without at least one game-ending injury. So ridiculous. I might think it's just bad luck if it were only this one savegame, but the same thing has happened to me in all three of my saves.

Archived