Let Me Know What You Think??

Are you Interested?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Are you Interested?

Hi Everyone,

So, a little bit of background into an idea that I have had since I joined this forum in 2006. Due to lack of technical knowledge on my part (only 2 weeks ago I figured out how to post a screenie on here) and also the lack of easy access to the masses (so to speak) and also for the masses to send me things. Now with my increase technical knowledge and the impending improvements in FM12 in regards to social networking being able to update the three media streams at the same time, and obviously posting on here and creating a group on Steam if needed.

Now to put you out of suspense, My idea from way back which has forced itself to thefore front of my mind it to create a Football Managers Fantasy Football Competition. What I hear you gasp, but hear me out before jumping straight to the NO option on the poll. How many people on here have said they can pick a winning side, well now is the chance.

Below is just a basic outline of the idea:

1. No money will be transfered has this will be for fun
  2. I will run the league unemployed, so not to have influence over team selection or transfers
  3. Once FM12 is release (Proper not DEMO) I will come up with a reasonable amount to spend on players, of which a shortlist will be uploaded to a thread on here and in a group on FB and Steam if needed
  4. The rules and points system will roughly follow the Barclays Fantasy Fottball Competiton

In the past transfer werent allowed in fantasy football competition so if you lost one of your strikers for the season then you only had 10 players left. So this can be discussed at a later date if the majority want them or not.

1. If transfers are included or not I will update relevent groups/threads with any news
  2. Player suspensions and injuries (doubtfull or serious) will be updated on relevent groups/threads (I will try and keep on top of injuries if transfers are included to make sure they are relayed to everyone before the deadline, if a player is missed you will score the points of his replacement

Due to me coaching my local U14s my Saturdays are fully booked with football in the morning and afternoon and Match of the Day in the night.

1. Hightlights to games (goals, bookings, sending offs, subs etc.) will be uploaded to a YouTube group on Sunday Nights
  2. Fixtures will be posted in relevent groups/threads on the Monday before (Including Midweek Games)
  3. If transfers are included the deadline for changes will be Saturday Morning 10:30AM

The deadline will be strict in regards to the time it is posted in which ever media stream, so if you pressed send on 10:30AM and it registers in the time bar 10:31AM the change will not be accepted, I will try and reply to every post to acknowledge the request and to confirm it has been done.

So, that is it hopefully there will be a load interested, please pick an option from the poll, to let me know what you think, if you need to know anymore then feel free to ask.

The Welsh Lad

Hi all bad news, my computer decided to pack in about 2 days ago due to my graphics card over heating (fan broke) and it frazzled my hard-drive, I am gutted. My mothers boyfriend is a computer repairer so he is looking into getting me a better and capable computer (which I have to pay for) and with me being an unpaid football coach, I don't have a lot of money coming in so I don't know when I will be able to get back onto FM11 nevermind FM12. So for now this is a no go.

Archived