Question about reputation

haha sorry, OK I'm playing barcelona in my 5th season, for some reason valdes (my starting keeper for the last 5 years) has a reputation of obscure. What makes it even weirder is that pinto (who started as my backup and now is my third choice keeper who is about to retire) has a reputation of worldwide, is it a glitch or am i missing something?

Victor Valdes, Barca's current number 1? That's a little odd if so, although he's right down in the international pecking order.

I'd guess reputation had something to do with their international status, how many appearances etc, but surely Valdes should be known around the world? Anyway, why are you worried about it? Surely his ability is more important?

Victor Valdez LOCAL? Strangest thing I have heard. How old is he in your game? If he is closing in on 40 surely his reputation would be lower than before. When you're Barca most of your players would be Continental or Worldwide rep as a default, considering the club's status.

No its just i have seen other examples of players saying they are going to retire and ending up with world class rep for no reason, but im stumped on the Valdes one, def sounds like a glitch on both players to be honest. Can you check their rep in geniescout, if so post up Valdes's rep in number form, it would be intersting to see.

Archived