Tiny improvement for future games?

Sean

One of the neat little things I enjoy in FM is the biography section. Now that I'm 6 years into my Atalanta save, it's cool to click that biography button and have a wee skim through all the things that myself (and my players) have achieved. However I feel this section could be improved a lot. Is it really a big deal? No, but I just think it would be nice.

From 2013 to 2015, I was in charge of not only Atalanta, but the Ghana national team as well. During my two year stint, I transformed them from an average side to a World Cup final side, only bested by Argentina. It wasn't easy. I made lots of changes to the background staff and to the playing squad. There were thrills and spills along the way, but it was one hell of a journey and a great accomplishment. Surely my Ghanaian legacy would be remembered by many around the world?

"Sean also had a brief spell in charge of Ghana between February 2013 and February 2015"

Brief spell? You've got to be kidding me. :( Surely my great run to the WC finals would at least be mentioned? :o

Just a little something that I personally enjoy and would like to see improved.

Haha. Totally agree. I remember having a brilliant run as Benin coach. Stephane Sessegnon and Reda Johnson were kings among players. I think we got to the quarters of the African cup and the bio section was less than colorful in it's description of my escapades.

I'm sure it's something SI will improve upon on future releases as I think it's a terrific addition to the game.

Archived