Any details on the PSP version of FM 2012?

Hi all,

Sorry if this has already been covered but after seeing the game listed on play.com (and being relieved that there will be a PSP version this year) I wondered if there were any details - all the details I can find in the forums and on sigames.com are related to the PC version and all the posts in the forum seem to be about the iphone/ipad version!

is FMH 2012 basically an update on FMH 2011 (not that thats a terrible thing, I love FMH 2011, particularly as ive played a career right through 30 seasons with not one crash!) or are there any new leagues or feature changes to talk about?

Thanks

• SI Staff
Just wondering, why is it that this SUB-forum is totally dominated by the iOS game and not the PSP game? You've released the the release date for FMHi 2012 but not for PSP. Why is that?

To my knowledge a release date for FMH iPhone hasn't been released - we tend not to give those because its dependant on Apples iStore and sometimes the time a submission takes is unpredictable.

• SI Staff
Havent heard anything about FMHi12 yet, not even any features or an approximate release date

(steps out from the shadows)

It'll be before christmas - thats all the information I'm able to give at present, sorry ...

(looks over his shoulder at the men in suits running towards him and hurries off into the darkness)

• 4 weeks later...
  • SI Staff

The release date for FMH 2012 PSP hasn't yet been announced and unfortunately we can't give out further information on the game at this point. As soon as information is available, I'm sure there'll be an announcement thread on this forum! ;)

• SI Staff
General question about both handheld versions:

Are the release dates and game info being kept quite so that no attention is taken away from the pc version pending it's release?

No idea - PR is not something I get involved in unless forced to generally (I'm far happier just making and playing the games tbh).

I'd have thought that if anything the 'reverse' is true - they're probably trying to avoid any handheld announcements getting lost in the morass of PR for FM PC/Mac (and also potentially avoid a few people confusing PC/Mac features with those in the handheld games and vice versa) .... but as I said PR isn't my side of things so thats just conjecture.

The release date for FMH 2012 PSP hasn't yet been announced and unfortunately we can't give out further information on the game at this point. As soon as information is available, I'm sure there'll be an announcement thread on this forum! ;)

Cheers mate

No idea - PR is not something I get involved in unless forced to generally (I'm far happier just making and playing the games tbh).

I'd have thought that if anything the 'reverse' is true - they're probably trying to avoid any handheld announcements getting lost in the morass of PR for FM PC/Mac (and also potentially avoid a few people confusing PC/Mac features with those in the handheld games and vice versa) .... but as I said PR isn't my side of things so thats just conjecture.

That makes sense. I can't pretend I don't want more info about the game but see the logic in it!

Archived