Moved from Blue Sq North to Blue Sq South??

Crewey

Hey,

Never had this happen and wondered If anyone else has. Started a game as Gloucester City in the BSN and finished 7th. Just got my fixtures for my second season and I've been moved to the BSS??? Does this happen IRL? I usually always start of in BSN OR BSS but never seen this before.

Yes, it is meant to happen. It is because it is really just one division with 44 sides in it, split North and South. If you aren't in the 22 most northerly teams, you'll be in the Southern one.

Why? Because otherwise they'd need to relegate two North sides and two South sides each year rather than the bottom 4 as they currently do.

This happened in real life with the beginning of this past season. Bishop's Stortford has been a BSS team for years until this year when it was moved into the BSN. This is due to where promoted and relegated team coming into the BSN and BSS levels are geographically. They try to make the leagues with the minimin of travel time.

The point I made is that Billericay is in Essex to the East of London. Hardly a candidate for a transfer to the North unless the division is very top heavy with Southern teams.

It is. Billericay is actually further north than the likes of Bath and Newport.

Archived