Total Game Time

Harper

That's the number of game days, I think the OP is asking for real time (like what you get on the game status page, except for the whole game, not just a specific save).

As rancer said, for those playing with Steam you can see this on your Steam profile (604 hours for me, which I thought was dangerously high until I saw what rancer's racked up…)

That's the number of game days, I think the OP is asking for real time (like what you get on the game status page, except for the whole game, not just a specific save).

As rancer said, for those playing with Steam you can see this on your Steam profile (604 hours for me, which I thought was dangerously high until I saw what rancer's racked up…)

Uni student = lots of time to procrastinate = FM time! :D

Although tbf I leave I switch between doing homework and FM so when I'm working I don't close down FM and it racks up a lot of hours. Added another 6 hours to my total since my last post in this thread...

I tried outside heathxxx. I went for a walk in the park, thinking I could feed the squirrels...

IMG_5475.jpg

Then I got scared and came home to play FM. :D

I'm not surprised, thats Clive, hes pretty well known in the squirrel underworld into all sorts of illicit nut smuggling and the related battles for control of his operations.

Archived