Random question for Football Manager 2012!

Yup, you can only link it to one account. But if you organize yourselves to play it at alternate times you can install it on 2 pcs and play it through one account! That wouldn't be illegal, however it'd spoil it for me as I couldn't really play it whenever I want!

the game only costs £30. if people like the game then i cant see why they have the issue of paying for it

To be fair - when I was younger I used to go halfers with a mate because I genuinly couldn't afford £30 in one go! £5 pocket money a week was all I got haha!

Nope, the game has to be activated by Steam and you only get 1 activation :D

Me and my mate went halves on FM11, He had the steam and I kept the disc, sadly that isnt possible this time round :(

Result! Thank you SI, I am finally convinced that your measures in the very least means that people will be breaking the ToS less! Now I can only hope it will combat piracy as well and that people who used to share buy 2 copies now instead of 0. =)

Yes, you will need steam to Activate FM12, and have steam running on your system when you wish to play. There is a whole thread dedicated to steam and issues with steam in the stickies at the top of the forum. Please use that thread for any further comments.

Archived