micro training for a better tactical game

Just imagine to have training system like this : http://www.entraineurdefoot.com/tacticexo.html

Sorry it's a french site but football is universal !

Micro training with options like that will be the best tactical game !

The number of exercices should be available in function of your training facilities level.

Hope to see little bit like this in fm 13, at least start !

A football manager spend 50% of his time in training area , so why not in FM.

If pepole don't like micro-training, than put assistant, but at least let fans to do less or more in each area.

Less is more ;)

FM is a piece of code, thus it relies on numbers... Implementing complicated tactical aspect in the game would require an unbelievable level of finesse, something I doubt can be possible without turning the whole game inside out.

Moreso plenty of those tactical ideas can't really be translated into numbers within the current Match Engine mechanics, so it'd just make the game more confusing and ultimately unplayable.

If anything we need a more flexible, USER-FRIENDLY training system... Training categories lump together many attributes the ME handles differently, so I might want to train a player's concentration without necessarily spending precious time and CA points on tackling and so on...

The tactical ideas on the website are interesting for real-life training, but in FM's current incarnation they'd become a nightmare to handle. And leaving them to the appallingly incompetent AI staff would be as smart as handing a nailgun to a toddler...

The older versions of Fm used to have a similar training model (back when it was still CM, i believe).

This is such a common request but, having played with that type of training before, I'm rather glad to have the current 'dumbed down' model. I found it far too finicky.

Archived