Any FM players from Singapore ???

FM2012 is coming, is there anybody from Singapore preferably or elsewhere who want to play network. Full Match mode and speed slightly a notch up

Why Full match??

Its realistic

we know what's going on the pitch

anything other than full-match is unrealistic

because i love football

We can play three times a week maybe one or two/three match per session. depending on flexiblity. Please msg me

What a nice surprise. I am also from Singapore and am a Singaporean. But right now, I am deeply involved in FM 2011 so I might not be buying FM 2012. The main reason is because it is not 64-bit yet and also SI refuse to increase the number of leagues in the game. I might be changing my mind later but right now, I am not too sure. I hope things change in Football Manager 2013. :(

You wont buy a top notch game because it isnt 64-bit?

Get a grip.

Hi there, Bro,

I am from Singapore indeed. I 've been playing football managership since CM days. With regards to playing network, i'm not too keen though. But i'm willing to share things out with you about FM.

Just wish to comment on what Sir Bradley commented. Sir, do you mind understanding other people's preference of playing games on 64-bit?!!

I seem to realize that people from this forum, especially from UK, tend to be full of criticsm of others, especially those who are non-european. Common, get life. God not only create you guys but others as well.

I've ever posted on this forum with regards to my euphoria of being one of those who first bought FM in my coountry. Instead of getting support, i got flame instead. Is this the way to support your fellow forum member and your fellow human being..?

Common, please be a bit more understanding.

Thanks.

I seem to realize that people from this forum, especially from UK, tend to be full of criticsm of others, especially those who are non-european. Common, get life. God not only create you guys but others as well.

and a comment like that will only draw more flamers, try to ignore comments made by people trying to cause ****

also OP there is a thread for network games, better off asking in there

I am from Singapore as well. A bit-part player of football management games (I used to concentrate on FIFA and PES). However, I find Football Manager 2011 fun and adequately challenging.

Not keen on playing network games, but open to discussing FM here.

• 8 months later...

Archived