Squad discipline

I am getting a couple of playersx suggesting that my team lack discipline (and this is subsequently a subject for most of my press interviews).

I'm not sure if I have a squad discipline problem or not, you see: I've won (with Real Madrid) La Liga twice in a row, the Spanaish Cup twice in a row, got to the champions Cup final twice and this season I am at a 100% winrate (17 games into the season) and have not conceded any goals in the last 9 matches.

However, I have noticed an escalation in the amount of Yellow and Red cards my players are getting.

I've looked around the game platform for a clue on how to add some discipline into the squad, but can't seem to find anything.

Your help would be apprecaited. Thanks

I tend to issue a warning for players who have received two yellow cards (and a subsequent red) in a game.

One week fine for anyone collecting a straight red card.

Two week fine for anything outrageously violent (don't remember using that more than once in my 35 years of managing!)

I find that two yellows = Warning

Straight red = 1 week fine

Violent Behaviour = 2 Week fine

This.

Though it doesn't mean people will stop being sent off, and I still get the odd game where half of my team get booked, though I assume that's down to referee strictness as it doesn't happen every game.

Archived