A question for the GUI guys RE 2012

I probably already know the answer to this however having noticed that the screens look a lot cleaner this year (in terms of the look and feel) I was wondering whether the clean up had also been applied to the history elements of the game? Specifically:

> Have player histories been tidied up? I've posted for a few years now asking for this to be looked at (and offered a proposal of how you'd do it visually if not code-wise). In long games the page can become a complete mess. Ter has previously said that it would take a complete re-write of code to apply the ability to group lines etc so I am not hopeful :-( however any chance the ability to filter which competitions make up history has been included? Has the ability to customise the screen been rolled out from other pages to this one?

> Have number formats etc been looked at? Little little detail but the formatting of currencies/numbers (right justified) has always irked but more importantly the way rounding is applied i.e. 8 or 8.25m are the only options rather than all numbers being specified to 2 decimal points i.e 0.25m and 8.10m etc? I'm sure with the quality programmers SI must have to pull of FM they must be able to write some dynamic code that works?

> Club Histories - has a filter been applied to allow the user to decide what constitutes success i.e. do I care that the U18's were runner up in the 1st 2nd and 4th divisions? Again another way to make the screens look less cluttered

As I said I hold no hope that they have but you never know ;o)

Thanks

Archived