Choosing You Own Feeder Club

mrdorf

Think I've seen this topic on here before, but I was wondering how I can choose a feeder club? For example, I was given the opportunity to choose my own feeder club instead of the board giving me options to choose from. How do I do this? I've gone to lower league clubs information but cannot find the option to choose them as a feeder club.

I believe that you have to have spent a few years at the club, and have strong support from your board, before they will trust you with this. I seem to remember that after I requested a new feeder club after 3 seasons or so, the Board gave me the option of choosing myself.

This feature is bugged. Even after being allowed to choose your own feeder club by the board, you get three-four alternatives after a couple of weeks just like before... if you are lucky enough. More often than not they will not find "a suitable club".

Good to know. This same thing happened to me and I figured that I had accidentally hit the wrong option when it came up in my inbox.

This feature is bugged. Even after being allowed to choose your own feeder club by the board, you get three-four alternatives after a couple of weeks just like before... if you are lucky enough. More often than not they will not find "a suitable club".

Unfortunately I've had this problem too.

Five seasons in and after much success I'm "untouchable" at my club, Granada CF, having played in Liga BBVA for the last four seasons.

I have managed to get a feeder in Liga Adelante (Hercules), a feeder in Belgium (Lokeren), plus in USA (FC Dallas) and China (Shandong) for merchandising/financial benefits.

I've been given the option three times to choose my own. Each of those three times, I've had really crap options to choose from. All have been local Spanish teams beneath the Segunda B divisions, thus not in playable leagues.

What I had been hoping for was a few options for clubs in other countries, like with my Belgian link. I've a lot of countries and leagues loaded, so it's nice to follow the progress of a feeder club in another country. Lokeren are really benefiting from having several of my promising youngsters with them. They're currently top of the Belgian Pro League, mid-way through the season. :)

I yearn for the day I can get feeders in England, Germany, France, Italy or Portugal...

Archived