When FM12 come out I will be doing something that I have never done before

aderow

I will be playing through steam because we're being force-no no no its not that kind of thread :D

For the first time ever, my main save will not be my beloved Manchester United. I think that I am gonna try and make Spurs the biggest team on the planet.

I might have a united save on the side (I'll definitely have a fun Malaga save going as well at some point :D) so I won't forget them completely. But I feel like....maybe its time for a change.

I will be playing through steam because we're being force-no no no its not that kind of thread :D

For the first time ever, my main save will not be my beloved Manchester United. I think that I am gonna try and make Spurs the biggest team on the planet.

I might have a united save on the side (I'll definitely have a fun Malaga save going as well at some point :D) so I won't forget them completely. But I feel like....maybe its time for a change.

Fair play, I usually start a save with Liverpool for 4 or 5 years to get used to everything and see the quality of regens. I then start a lower league journeyman career. :D

Sometimes you need a change. From 07-10 I started out with Ipswich, usually getting promoted and maybe pushing on to trying to get into Europe, or even a few titles, however before I became relatively consistent across clubs I knew I'd be ending up having to move on somewhere else eventually, plus as that took up most of relatively limited time I was on 08 and 09 I very nearly didn't for 10 and immediately afterwards decided to stop doing it for now, wanting to take them over at a later point when things wouldn't feel 'same as usual'.

Archived