A simple idea, based on personal records - feedback?

!.m.!

So this is a simple idea that I believe may be a nice feature that SI can chuck in there, to give us something to look at.

The idea is a records screen for your manager.

This would pretty much copy the club records screen where appropriate other than apply only to you, which continue after you've moved clubs

E.G - The player you have picked the most

The player who has scored the most goals for you and so on

Biggest win/loss of your career

The most fans you have pulled into a club

The season in which you conceded the least goals and managing who

So as I say, a simple feature, nothing that would be advertised on a new release but I think it's a nice idea

How do others feel?

Thank you.

I like it, as I always enjoy looking back at key points of my career. I suppose I like the reminiscent side of things.

I have often wondered who I have chosen the most and who's scored my goals.

A superficial but appealing feature.

Yes please!!

Would also love a history of league performances every season, regardless of what club you were at.

eg.

Bristol Rovers 2010/11 P46 W21......etc

Bristol Rovers 2011/12 P31 W10......

Hull City 2011/12 P15 W3....

Hull City 2012/13 P46 W 13....

Currently you can only view your history by checking the club records and working out whether you were the manager or not!

I've wished for something like this for a while too.

I dunno how easy it'd be, but maybe even something like the 'best eleven' from club record screens. Of course, you'd probably disagree with the selection, but it'd be nice to have a kind of auto-generated dream-team of players from over the course of your career.

Yeah its a good idea should be easy to implement just change the other section in the drop down box in Achievements so where now it has your career on top with the years of when you were at the clubs, then the drop down box of Competition progress, Awards won, Transfers, then Stats.

Because Others is just like your career on top, no need for it really.

Yeah its a good idea should be easy to implement just change the other section in the drop down box in Achievements so where now it has your career on top with the years of when you were at the clubs, then the drop down box of Competition progress, Awards won, Transfers, then Stats.

Because Others is just like your career on top, no need for it really.

Yeah, I mean others is fairly useless. And the stats may as well still be referred to as records, since most of the things are already in the records section for any given club. History > Records. For the manager why not have History > Records. Mostly all of the records could be applied to the manager, So you could have youngest player you've capped and youngest to score under you, Your fastest goal etc. It should show the player name then in brackets the club and season in which it occured. It would be great to see, looking at the players you found at a young age, It could have highest/lowest finishes with each club. Most gamew won in a row, the dates and the team.

They really only need to duplicate the screen and apply it to the manager rather than a club. Then gradually the screen could be added to if it is successful for SI.

what about a personal dream team aswell, regardless of leagues

Cause = Time also mentioned something like this.I suppose this could be good but it would be harder to implement for example if you started in the BSN worked your eay up the leagues couple of different clubs and winning the champions league.

Would your best eleven be your champions league winning squad? Because let's face it, they're going to be your best eleven. You wouldnt have fielded that guy who knocked 40 past the part-timers in the blue square against the professionals at Barcelona.

So it could be like that.

Or they would look at appearances, goals and average rating to determine the best 11 you fielded for the time you fielded them, so the guy who hit 40 in the BSN and got an average rating of 8.1 will appear better than the guy who scored 8 in the champions league but had a rating of 7.8, he was more successful but if you wanted your ultimate dream team after many years you would want to see the very best players.

I suppose it is to the discretion of AI who have better ideas than I.

Archived