More leagues, better regens?

So out of curiosity, does any one know whether the regen quality is likely to be better if I have more leagues active, whether that be playable or view able or if having less leagues active and just a few from Europe, South America etc will mean the game is more likely to force better regens to come up from inactive nations or something along those lines?

I've been playing usually with around 70k players loaded on a large database on most of my saves this year and having tons of leagues loaded even though I never use them due to the fact I rarely leave my starter club, all because I want better regens, however if that's not how it works I may as well just go ahead and run a much quicker, more fun game for me with quality regens.

Cheeeers. :thup:

The number of leagues and database size have no impact on the quality of the players coming through. What is the case, though, is that there are a greater number of players coming through. Obviously if you get 3000 newgens in one game and 300 in the other the likelihood of finding these quality newgens is higher. So although the players will not be better there should be more of the high standard you are used to finding.

Hope this helps :)

Archived