All British challenge should I leave Leicester?

I started as Leicester with a challenge to only sign British players, I got promoted and then finished 10th. This next season it has been hard to find any decent Brits willing to come to Leicester from players that I loaned last season to some that have played less than 10 games a season for the last two seasons(one making no starts). I recently got offered the Arsenal job but after some thought I rejected it and now I have been offered the Man United job. I just cannot decide if I should take it with FM12 approaching Man United would give me a much easier route to completing the challenge. Question is would managing them be less entertaining as it would be quite easy. Another thing to consider is with the rivalries if I built Leicester up it would be possible to sign players from Liverpool, Arsenal, Chelsea and Man City but with Man United this would not be possible.

Any ideas people?

When iv been a team outside the Premier and get them promoted. I have been offered big jobs and taken them but i think it ruins the save

When i do accept a bigger job i end up not playing anymore. It feels like a waste of an achievement getting them promoted in the 1st place if

im just going to jump ship anyway

Archived