Arsenal on FM12

mrstef

Im an Arsenal fan and iv found on previous FMs that they are better than they actually are

I hope the team reflects real life so it takes abit of effort to build a good team

This is if i can overcome my Steam problem

Anyway, is anyone else looking forward to the hopefully challenging Arsenal problem?

I would love to see them get relegated and go down the leagues (in game only, not irl) and then take them over and completely rebuild them to the force that the once were.

Maybe you should look forward to FM13

Arsenal have for years been the team I find the hardest to play against. Even Barcelona are more beatable! There's something about the way Arsenal are represented by the match engine. They just blow you off the park, in sharp contrast to the decent but unsuccessful team they've been in recent years. This season will be very interesting.

arenal are an easy club to manage on fm and will continue to be so, mostly because they have squad of young players that are all easy to sell. and those that are talented like ramsey and wilshere are invaluable in fm(unlike reality, where experience is more important).

Archived