Need some help re changing text colour

Is there anyway to change the text colour? Something that really bothers me about FM and has done for years, is the colour layers. Began a Napoli save only to discard it due to the poor colouring scheme (white/sky blue). Also, when playing against teams such as Genoa, Inter, Barca, the blue/red, black/navy and blue/burgundy are difficult to distinguish between.

when i go into the editor, I'm not entirely sure if the colour options change the text, so don't want to arse around with it without checking first.

Yeah. Go to the kits and the text option are there. I experience the exact same as you. When I start in a country I've not played before I go through the teams and change the text colours for better contrast and then save as an XML; those can then be loaded as required in the future. I find blue and red particularly bad.

No problem. You can now enjoy managing Bologna, PSG and 1860 munich.

One thing - I wouldn't change anything in the kits and colours section other than the text. Sometimes you even see 1st/2nd/3rd kits with no shorts or two types of sock or something like that. I tried changing kit details in FM10 and it didn't appreciate it - used to come up with odd combinations in the game, nothing like I had saved.

Stick to text colours and it'll be fine.

Archived