Weirdest goal ever ?

tapp

Not as weird as my Demichellis OG where the keeper just watches the ball roll behind the line...

[video=youtube;h670JEJlmXI]

OP one is quite strange though, it definitely hits the post before defying the laws of physics to go in.

i dont have a video because it was on my old laptop on football manager 2010....... but i think i would of won weirdest goal on fm........ i was Cardiff against Swansea, and the jacks keeper kicked the ball and it said "the ball has hit ledley on the head and bounced in for a goal"........ it then come up ledley is unable to continue, so when i subbed him i carried on playing....however there was 12 men on the pitch for my team, who then dominated the game......after the match i had a message saying ledley was out for a long time due to a head injury

This is my favourite, scored for my team by a defender who just sort of gave up :D

[video=youtube;DMB5IDINCkQ]

First, +1 for playing in Faroe Islands..

second, +1000 for managing HB (my hometown & favourite club)

third, hahahahahahahaha :D

This is my favourite, scored for my team by a defender who just sort of gave up :D

[video=youtube;DMB5IDINCkQ]

Must be goal of FM11.:applause:

As for the back pass own goals it must be something to do about the keeper not being able to pick the ball up. The Keepers should be kicking the ball up to the hal way line. FM12 GKs seem to have been improved with the new match engine.

WHy do we have such silly errors?

Any word from the SI staff?

TO be honest.. none of those posted here are worse than some of the real life examples..

F.ex. a goalkeeper throwing the ball into his own goal when he tries to throw it out to the field.. LOL youtube it! its great!

EDIT: here it is:

[video=youtube;WxrjlveATXI]

Archived