Getting an agent to like you

I you try to buy a player and the contract negotiations break down the agents relationship with you goes down one point (or whatever) and if you offer terms that are agreeable then the agent will like you more. To test this just make a bid for someone then offer terms that are agreeable, cancel the transfer at the last chance and repeat the process, you will notice that the agents relation with you improves and not only that the demands come down as a result.

If you have tried over and over to sign Messi (for example) and the terms are rejected then you will have made the agent hate you and have no chance of ever signing him unless you improve your relation with the agent by 'buying' another player he represents.....

Agents are a bit toss really.... If the agent accepts first try the relationship will go up by quite a bit, second try it goes up but slightly, third it already starts deteriorating. Unless you agree by the second offer you put forward, you're SOL.

Hi,Is there a way to get an agent to like you?Messi's agent hates me at the moment and I'm trying to get him to like me by buying his cheap players and paying the agent a large sum of money.Any other suggestions?

i bought a young swedish right back to my Liverpool team. think he was about 19 years old at the begining of the game. instantly his Agent liked me. so i bought another player that the Agent had on his books! I guess you have more chance of getting the agent to like you if you take one of his smaller players to a bigger club.

if you really want messi's agent to like you, i guess you would have to buy one of his lesser player's and hope that paves the way for Messi.

Archived