Football Manager 12 and Football Manager 11

Hi, this is my first posting on this forum.

Football Manager 11 was the first time I ever brought this game and after being "headhunted" by Real Madrid (after winning the Premiership and the Carling Cup in my first two seasons with Spurs and the FA Cup once) I really love the game and as my username suggests, I have an overall winrate of 77% and counting.... I really want Football Manager 12, but want to be able to play my Football Manager 11 saved games on the new platform.

Is this possible? Does anyone know a way of doing so? If not, surely this is something Sports Interactive can add to Football Manager 13. :confused:

I'd be interested to hear comments on this one, folks!

Hi, this is my first posting on this forum.

Football Manager 11 was the first time I ever brought this game and after being "headhunted" by Real Madrid (after winning the Premiership and the Carling Cup in my first two seasons with Spurs and the FA Cup once) I really love the game and as my username suggests, I have an overall winrate of 77% and counting.... I really want Football Manager 12, but want to be able to play my Football Manager 11 saved games on the new platform.

Is this possible? Does anyone know a way of doing so? If not, surely this is something Sports Interactive can add to Football Manager 13. :confused:

I'd be interested to hear comments on this one, folks!

First, welcome to the community.

Second, your idea is interesting, I think that it won't be done not for technical reasons but for appealing ones instead. I mean, after a certain amount of time , everyone quit playing FM, someone after 5 years some one else after 15 others after 50 and so on

After a year I think that 20% only of players are still playing FM11 therefore too few to allow FM12 to load FM11 saves.

It is best start from scratch to use all the new features and to start a new " adventure "

Archived