messi?

JOEJOE

[h=2]icon1.png[/h]

Cost me £120 million with Man City but I had to pay him 300k a week basic and 300k per goal and per game.

Taking a 4 year contract has a norm and if you play him like barca with is nearly every game so thats 52 a season, scoring on average 30 goals, and transfer fee thats a grand total of £280,800,000 without signing on fees for him or agent, team of the year clause or goal bonus clause.

Taking a 4 year contract has a norm and if you play him like barca with is nearly every game so thats 52 a season, scoring on average 30 goals, and transfer fee thats a grand total of £280,800,000 without signing on fees for him or agent, team of the year clause or goal bonus clause.[/indent]

Didn't get that far I got bored after 25 matches of the season and never played the save again. I think he had around £10 million for signing on fee and agent fee plus the millions for team of the year.

In his first season he broke the premiership record for assists and almost was my top scorer that season. If you have the money, want to have messi and don't want to manage barcelona, go for it. Or you can have two save games, one with and one without messi and decide for yourself if he's worth it. Can always sell him on, someone will buy him.....probably.

i think i have a decent team to help provide for him in midfield i play Hamsik, Bale , milner johnson and would then play messi as an attacking midfielder/ inside forward i think that could work quiet well plus i might have nasri soon to help provide for him. Also one other thing The Welshlad i saw a post my you earlier it was a screen shot i posted back on that thread asking what was the skin you were using and where did u get it from? thanks in advance

When I played the last version FM2010 and my Hull City team where always top of the Premiership and kings of europe I signed Messi for under 7 million, cant remember what I payed him but it wasnt much different to the rest of the squad. He was 32-33 years old though, but I just wanted him to say I'd signed hm

There is an issue within the game regarding players on large on contracts, like Messi.

What happens is that when they're contract for €250,000 a week is running out they end up asking for €400,000 a week. And as the months push on, their demands drop.

So Messi will be available on a Free for a few months when his contract is expiring, simply because Barcelona won't be able to afford to pay the €400,000 a week. But as the months push on the demands drop and Messi eventually signs a new contract.

I've signed Messi a few times, usually at the age of 27/28 and cost about €120m. And it was worth it.

It's very difficult to sign him though, you have to be a top top top club.

In my save Messi was simply outstanding for my Barca side. I managed to wait until the last couple of months before offering him a new contract at the age of 29. He initailly wanted 400k a week, but iit went down to 250k.

When his 4 year contract was up at the age of 33 he still wanted 400k per week. As good as he still was there was no way I was paying that sort of money. So i left it till the last week of his contract and he still wanted 400k per week. So I had no choice to release him... He signed for Boca Juniors a week later on 18k a week. I was not happy.

Archived