I praise you, SI and the FM community!

Sports interactive. We could all pick holes in their business plan, development of games, the whole lot infact but what you have to think, is that they are a step and more above against other games development companies such as EA, treyarch and activision, in the way they respond to the community. as much as there will be PR spins and their ways of raising hype, they make the game with the community at heart and developing the game as a player themselves and involving our ideas in new features!

As for us, the community. i feel a major development point in FM has been the overall contribution to the cause by the community! if you were to go over towards FIFA 2012 Forums or the Black-Ops forums, you will see criticising and people getting shot down for it - constructive or not. here at these forums we see constructive feed back between peer to peer and towards the developers.

overall this topic is just to point out how overall, i feel that the football manager community and SI are a great credit towards such a great game!

Hopefully this all makes sense! ha.

Don't pat yourself on the back too much, the community is decent but theres still too many stupid topics(as in, more than none). But SI deffinetly seem to know what direction they want to take the game, which is helping them push out a quality product year after year.

Don't pat yourself on the back too much, the community is decent but theres still too many stupid topics(as in, more than none). But SI deffinetly seem to know what direction they want to take the game, which is helping them push out a quality product year after year.

Yeah that may be true. as much as there will be topics of no real value, this isn't as much as other forums . just as a fairly new member of the forums I just wanted to share my views :)

True, the forum has a certain standard compared to most others. It comes down to, well bluntly putting it, FM require a degree of intelligence and common sense; Not a quality found in a lot of people online these days it seems.

Archived