Human Managers Age

Reccy

I have searched this forum to find an answer and have come up a cropper.

Its more of a "oh right" question, just wanted to know if they Human Managers age continues even if hes like 100 or so? Ive not played long enough to find out myself, was just wondering if anyone has played the game for like 100 seasons or something and has a screenie of the persons age.

Would be nice to see if they are managing Wolves or something at 112 years old.. (and if not, what happens? They retire but your son takes over, carrying on your baton?)

Sorry if this has been answered/asked many a time..

I have searched this forum to find an answer and have come up a cropper.

Its more of a "oh right" question, just wanted to know if they Human Managers age continues even if hes like 100 or so? Ive not played long enough to find out myself, was just wondering if anyone has played the game for like 100 seasons or something and has a screenie of the persons age.

Would be nice to see if they are managing Wolves or something at 112 years old.. (and if not, what happens? They retire but your son takes over, carrying on your baton?)

Sorry if this has been answered/asked many a time..

When you turn 100 you just stop ageing.

94!!!!

Im 25 now, so have 69 years to go.. I wont be alive in 69 bloody years!!

As a side note, were are QPR in whatever league there in at the moment? has he managed anywhere else, and what was he actually like as a manager lol

Im not a QPR fan, just wanted to see if he was any good in the first place, but sort of mimics real life, his teams playing and he's wondering around the car park looking for his slippers but forgets why he's naked, to then proceed to wet himself and starts crying, whilst QPR are 3-nil down at half team awaiting their managers half time team talk.

Im not a QPR fan, just wanted to see if he was any good in the first place, but sort of mimics real life, his teams playing and he's wondering around the car park looking for his slippers but forgets why he's naked, to then proceed to wet himself and starts crying, whilst QPR are 3-nil down at half team awaiting their managers half time team talk.

AHHHHHHHH, you're going confusing Queens Park with Queens Park Rangers :p

Archived