Weird issue?

Before anyone asks i am playing the game unedited now, but just took over a team that has rich finances, i have been given a wage budget but not a penny in transfer fees, when i go to the board room it says that they feel there is a acceptable amount available i also cant seem to edit the wage to make more transfer fees available. Its August and my expectations are to get a European place :confused:

the year i am in is 2013:thup:

I was not sure were to post this so apologise if it is the wrong area.

Also if this is another issue with the game as i have another about affiliations should i possibly uninstall everything then reinstall

Have you checked the transfers screen? With it being August, the previous manager may have spent all the funds and the board aren't willing to give you anymore.

Edit: What's the problem with affiliations?

When i send players to my affiliated club they return the very next window, i thought it might be to do with other clubs season finishing at different times, but i also have a English club as a feeder club and they had 3 of my players all returned at the very next window same as the players at other clubs in different countries. I posted in bugs but not had a reply.

and every player brought in seems to be a loan.

Archived