strange transfer occurance?

is it possible for the boards to make offers for players? i bought kerlon after my first seas (pre-season) and in my first season i had won the premier league, the FA cup and reahced the quarters in both the carling cup and champions league. after i had bought kerlon, a message came on my news and said wigan have turned down your 5.25 million offer for leighton baines. i didn't make this request so did the boards? is it possible?

is it possible for the boards to make offers for players? i bought kerlon after my first seas (pre-season) and in my first season i had won the premier league, the FA cup and reahced the quarters in both the carling cup and champions league. after i had bought kerlon, a message came on my news and said wigan have turned down your 5.25 million offer for leighton baines. i didn't make this request so did the boards? is it possible?

i mean fair enough baiens aint bad but i didnt exactly have him up on my priorty signings list. what if i had make a big swoop and then they signed baines and i had no money left.

Archived