App Stats + German national team?

hi, i was wondering if it was possible in FM11 to view in a specfic players history; not just the league apps, goals and assists in their career, but total apps, goals and assists over all competitions as well?

also, in the german national team, real players arent used. i assume because of licensing issues. is there any way to get the german team to use real in-game players and are there any other big national teams that have this problem?

also, is there anyway to compare players attribute shapes to their past ones (default ones at start of 2010) in-game?

THANKS

An SI employee, I think Ter has said that they don't use all career appearances because cup appearances can be wrong. League appearances are easier to find, I think.

Due to licensing issues we can't talk about the German National Team on these forums :thup:.

Regarding your third point, I think it can be found in training somewhere. I'll see if I can find it on my game and get a screenshot.

you can view stats for all competitions in the squad screen, click on views then highlight stats will bring up a side menu, then overall but I think Non-Competitive and International don't count.

Has for Germany you are right it is to do with Licensing, check google for an answer.

If you mean compare players yes click on one of the players you want to compare then come back out and click on the other player you want to compare him with, on the player page click on scounting, then highlight compare with and pick the player you want to compare.

EDIT: Ignore the first part mis-read the question

Archived