FM 2012 - Team Meeting & Team Policy?

Having watched the Tactics tutorial, I saw that in the drop down menu which includes squad, training and tactics etc there were two options called Team Meeting and Team Policy.

Obviously these must be new features. Team Meeting seems quite clear, I assume you can motivate the squad if its near the end of the season and you need a wein to survive in the league etc.

But Team Policy? Could this be maybe something to do with your policy of developing youth, squad rotation or looking to sign bargin players etc?

They both seem very usful and interesting.

It's really nice to see Team Meetings being expanded from merely being something you asked a player to call and report back on to being something deserving of such a position on the menu. It will be interesting to see what they really entail.

Im assuming that the team meeting addition wont have been taken too far from what we already have. What I assume is that we can talk to the entire group at one time regarding an issue rather than just individually. So player interaction and team interaction/team meeting. Been good to find out more, though.

Archived